Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Airport

Well, I have made it through security which means that I had favor at the scales! Both my checked bags weighed in without removing a thing, an answered prayer. Most of the contents of my bags are donations and care packages including baby wipes, formula, clothes, deodorant & candy. I will be a lot lighter upon my return.
So now I am north bound for Washington Dulles. My flight to Ethiopia leaves tonight at 8:30 and arrives in Addis Ababa at 7 pm on Thursday. It will be 8 hours earlier CT, 11 am. I'll get to meet our baby boy sometime on Friday. I can hardly believe it! It has been a long journey to this point, but God has provided over and over again in ways I didn't even ask for.
I am blessed to have an incredible husband, mother-in-law, and dear friends to watch Joshua while I'm gone.
I'll post again from Dulles when I've gathered my thoughts.

Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Praying for you and soooo excited!! Can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I am so sorry that I didn't think to call and pray over you before you left! So I have just been doing it as often as I think of you. I hope you will be blessed with rest and health, ease through the court appt. and that you and he will have lots of time together. Can't wait to see his picture soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Sums it up for me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, my sweet friend! So glad you made it through without any problem! Can't wait to hear more...praying for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete