Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 More Day to Pack

Well, Aben, your momma works well under pressure. This is an excellent and needed trait when paired with another ability of mine, overinvolvement. Throw in a little procrastination also. I have one more full day left to pack our bags, prepare your room, and love on your big brother, Joshua. I'll collect the last of the donations tomorrow to fill our bags to capacity. I am praying that they will each weigh in or below fifty lbs. I can't wait to introduce you to our amazing friends, many of whom were able to donate items for the orphanages and AWAA Transition Home! A few items that your daddy and I are bringing to Ethiopia to donate are
Scrubs
Baby Wipes
Boy and Girl Clothes
Socks
A Baby Bouncer
Candy
Formula
Hair Bows
Lotion

We also have the priviledge of taking care packages for other AWAA families that are waiitng for court dates or embassy clearance. These families have lovingly put together clothes, pictures, and toys for their babies and kids while they wait to be united. The Sullivans kindly delivered your one and only care package in May. That's when we discovered that you are walking! I am so thankful that I'll see you in a few short days. I wonder how you've changed. Your daddy is exctied beyond words to hold your little hand and gaze in to your big brown eyes.
As for now, rest well. I am thinking about you as I pack.
Love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment