Thursday, April 22, 2010

Referral!!!!!

God, You are Amazing! My cell phone rang today during the few quiet moments of the day around 4:15. "Hmmmm," I thought, "703 area code. It could be one of my two dearest girlfriends in No VA or it could be America World." When Terra Bailey said hello, my heart started racing. She gave me a minute to catch my breath and slow my breathing when she added Keith to the conference call. We heard the news together, an infant boy. My knees hit the floor as soon as I hung up the phone. Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings!



Officially, our referral is for an 14 month old boy. He is a cuddly, chunky, little bundle. When our family passes court, we can share his pictures with you all. Thank you for your prayers that have encouraged us during this wait.

4 comments:

  1. Incredible news! He and Evelyn are so close in age! I cannot wait to meet him - congratulations, my dear friend.
    Great is the Lord who is Holy and Just, by His Power, we Trust in His Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Danielle! I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy that God has given to your family! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!! that is WONDERFUL news!!!! i am pretty sure you will remember jason and i from our time at cbc! amy h has kept me up to date and shared with me that you are adopting!! she sent me your blog just today! we are so excited for you! i am not sure if amy shared with you that we are adopting too!! from china. you can follow us at onelessorphaninchina.blogspot.com if you'd like. i am bookmarking your site! :)

    how long until you travel now? i hope SOON!! :) it's so hard to wait once you have a little face, isn't it! :) we will hopefully travel in june or early july!

    so excited for you both!

    erika pf----

    ReplyDelete